New On AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles

By Unknown on 7:59 PM

Filed Under:



WARNING: Head may explode if an attempt to digest all contents in one sitting is made; but since some of the contents may expire before long: such an attempt may be warranted.

3 comments for this post

Love the idea of putting the name of the blog in the "Labels" section of the post. So, I've changed the "About" message accordingly.

See the new button yet?

Posted on July 27, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

I have sent the requisite email to join up. That is as far as I got in the written instructions, what is the next step? Oh, my blog is WiiPigSooie. My name is Caroline. I am an absolute beginner as far as blogging goes.

Posted on August 1, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

This Open Letter to Steve Camp outlines my initial thoughts/intentions/motivation for writing to Ken Silva's ISP. It also covers various issues relating to the "Ken Silva vs. Richard Abanes" controversy, including:

1. Bible Study notes on key passages being discussed,
2. the actual contents of my email to Silva's ISP,
3. observations about the current state of the church,
4. an indictment of today's so-called Online Discernment Ministries, and
5. documentation of Ken Silva’s violation of federal copyright/privacy laws, and other issues.

The open letter should answer most questions and addressed the widely-read article by Steve Camp titled "Battles in the Blogsphere."

This is my final word on the issue. Those who have ears to hear, and eyes to see, will both hear and see the truth.

Richard Abanes
Pop Culture Mix

Posted on August 2, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment