Worldess Wednesday -- BellaDawg!

By HawgWyld on 1:42 AM

Filed Under:

Here's Bella, our dachsador, busily doing, err, something.
Be sure to visit the other Wordless Wednesday participants (or submit something of your own) by clicking right here.

7 comments for this post

She looks rather determined, doesn't she?? Maybe she's suspicious of the camera..? I'll bet she's a wonderful dog, too!

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 2:12 AM  

LOL! First picture today to make me laugh...

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

hahaha great shot! Happy WW~

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous

What a face she's making!

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

WOOF!

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Anonymous

Now that's just too precious! :)

Posted on December 10, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Bonny -- She is a great dog and she tends to be suspicious of just about everything.

Pamibe -- Heh. I thought "what the hell?" when my wife first showed that one to me.

Jaden Paige -- Happy WW to you, too. That's about the only "action shot" I have of my notoriously lazy dawg.

Lynne -- Showing a bit of underbite, isn't she?

Paul -- Yep. I do believe she was caught in the middle of a bark right there.

Crazy Working Mom -- That's my favorite picture of the dawg. She's sleeping in most of the pictures I have.

Posted on December 11, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment