A reason to celebrate!

By HawgWyld on 10:33 PM

Filed Under:

It has come to my attention that the Crotchety Old Man, who heads up the mighty important New Jersey Division of the All Arkie Army, is getting ready to celebrate his 500th post.

Now, that's a pretty big deal, isn't it? I sure think so and I do believe he deserved a little recognition. If you're not familiar with Crotchety, click right here and get familiar, huh?

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I've got a background in journalism. Yes, The Hawg was a business reporter before he was a public relations guy. I figure I should tap that long-dormant journalism skill to do something special for Crotchety, but I'll need your help.

Since most people who visit here are familiar Crotchety, I'm sure y'all have some nice things to say about him. So, leave a comment saying how wonderful Crotchety is and I'll put those all together in a nice little article to be posted here and at my primary blog, The Natural State Hawg.

So, leave those comments and let's acknowledge Crotchety's achievement in a big way. But hurry -- he's up to post #496 at the time of this writing so that 500th post will be rolling around soon.

Shameless plug!

I went and applied to be a rafter so I can wax poetic about various things. If you have a minute, click right here and give my stuff a thumbs up and leave a comment if you want. Thanks!

3 comments for this post

Congratulations again J.U.

Posted on March 9, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Hey, I am a fan of Crotchety and all the things he yells at! Including cars!

Posted on March 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

I found Crotchety when I first joined blogcatalog about a year ago, and since then I have not missed a post. I love his take on life, and his outlook on everyday events. Great job Crotchety

Posted on March 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment