A bunch of real estate articles...

By HawgWyld on 7:24 PM

Filed Under:

As I've harped about before, I was a newspaper reporter once upon a time.

Public relations might be more lucrative, but being a reporter had its merits. I miss it, in fact.

Luckily, my old friends at the Daily Record in Little Rock gave me the chance to freelance -- to write three real estate stories a week. I jumped at the chance. After all, how could I pass up the opportunity to make a little extra cash and get to use that long-dormant reporting skill?

"Oh, no," I can imagine you saying as your roll your eyes and groan. "That The Hawg fella is going to torment us with his latest batch of articles."

And you are absolutely right. Oh, don't groan too loudly. You might learn something. You might rub your chin and go, "Well, I'll be." You'll never know until you click, click, click those links and find out, will you?

Here they are:

* A profile of Benton Realtor Denise Hyde.

* An article on deed in lieu of foreclosure.

* An article on how county reassessments don't necessarily reflect the true market value of a home.


Want more real estate goodness? Click right here!

2 comments for this post

Your right, I did learn something, your real name!

Posted on April 10, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Mr. New Dilemma -- Well, I've never been shy about using that. It's listed in my profile, in fact!

Posted on April 10, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment