Top Entrecard droppers for March

By HawgWyld on 2:09 AM

Filed Under:

Once again, it's time to say thanks to the Entrecard members who have made it over here the most in the past month.

Running a blog is, well, pointless without traffic, isn't it? Entrecard has provided a steady stream of traffic to all the blogs in which I'm involved (this one, the legendary The Natural State Hawg and Straight Shooting Real Estate).

Before listing the top 10 Entrecard droppers for March, I feel compelled to plug my latest blog, Straight Shooting Real Estate. Actually, that was the blog I originally started, but I let it go for awhile. I decided to revamp the thing and start putting content over their again. If you've got a minute, please have a look.

Having made the requisite, self-serving comments that no one gives a damn about, here are the top Entrecard droppers for March:

1. New Dilemma

2. The Way I See It

3. BMWF1Blog

4. The Natural State Hawg (not entirely fair to list this one, I know)

5. Computer Help and Advice

6. Junkfoodaholic.com

7. Free Callers Blog

8. Secondary Roads

9. Epicurean Health

10. livelife365.com

More shameless self promotion

Yes, I'm on a mission to get some more reciprocal links. Want to swap links with a blog with a PR3 blog and an Alexa ranking near 90,000? Leave a comment on this post at The Natural State Hawg and let's swap.

What's the point of all this? A higher page rank and Alexa ranking, of course! And, naturally, your stats will go up, too, with a swap.

3 comments for this post

Yay! I did it,lol. I read your blog all the time, and I really wanted to comment on your post yesterday, it was great, your an awesome writer.

Posted on April 2, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Mr. New Dilemma -- Thank you! I read yours quite a bit, too, but I've not been able to find a comment form (being a gabby type, I comment a lot).

I've added your blog to my list over at The Natural State Hawg as I seem to get the most traffic over there).

Posted on April 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

I am working on the comment form thing. Iweb for macs is such a terrible program if you don't purchase Apples nickel and dime you to death MobileMe service for $99 a year. Js-kit doesn't even want to play nice with it, I will figure it out sooner or later.

Posted on April 2, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment