Wordless Wednesday -- Arkansas Travelers

By HawgWyld on 2:20 AM

Filed Under:

Check back tomorrow when I submit the story behind this photo for the famed Tell Me Thursday event!

Meanwhile, why not head on over to Wordless Wednesday and submit something of your own?

5 comments for this post

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaw realy cool sportive shot :)
Happy WW !!

Posted on April 29, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Nice photo. We were at the Arkansas vs. Oklahoma baseball game last night. There is nothing more relaxing than an evening at the ball park with your grand son. Happy WW.

Posted on April 29, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Cool sky!

Posted on April 29, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

A local baseball game?
Interestingly, my office overlooks a community baseball field. It's like having a skybox :)

Posted on April 29, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Anya -- Thanks! Not bad for a "cell phone" pic, huh?

Driller -- There's nothing better, indeed. When I lived in Fayetteville, I loved going to see the Razorbacks play (as long as it wasn't in February, of course).

I am Harriet -- And a beautiful, warm night, tool.

catsynth -- 1. Where do you work?
2. How do I get a job there?

Posted on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment