The Hawg gets his column back

By HawgWyld on 11:34 PM

Filed Under:

A few weeks ago, your good friend The Hawg was told by his employer (the Arkansas Realtors Association) that his services as the director of media relations were no longer required.

Fine with me. The boss long regarded me as a weisenheimer and troublemaker, anyway, and the last couple of years at work had been decidedly weird.

While I'll find another job, I had a more immediate concern -- what would happen to the House to House column that I spent years developing and shipping to 20 newspapers in Arkansas? The answer to that question was simple enough -- adjust the focus of the column a bit and see if the good people over at the Mortgage Bankers Association of Arkansas would want to sponsor it.

As luck would have it, they liked the idea and a new column was born. Yes, we've even got some papers running it. If you'd like to see the first column in my new series, just click here.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment