Wow. Just ... wow.

By HawgWyld on 3:00 PM

Filed Under:


The cat responsible for the above masterpiece calls himself Horatio Lee Jenkins and is, apparently, from Fayetteville, Ark. For more fun, visit his site at DrunkerThanSatan.com.

That's right -- ole Horatio claims that he once outdrank the devil, thus humiliating the Prince of Darkness. Wow.

10 comments for this post

Anonymous

I'm from Arkansas, and I do believe this guy is really from Arkansas. I've definitely heard him before and a lot of my friends worship him.

Posted on November 12, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

I hope he's from the Natural State -- the cat is a hoot.

Posted on November 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

I think this is a great topic. I like it very much. Its so interesting.

Posted on April 29, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Would love to always get updated great blog! .

Posted on May 2, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.

Posted on May 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

I like this site and it is very informative and hence people who will come across this site will gain lot of information about it. I am very to being glad to be part of this site! I will visit this site in future too.

Posted on May 16, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

I like this site and it is very informative and hence people who will come across this site will gain lot of information about it. I am very to being glad to be part of this site! I will visit this site in future too.

Posted on May 16, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous

I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.

NevergiveupPH

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 1:56 PM  

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Great job, indeed.

Posted on January 29, 2014 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous

What a great blog. I spend days on the internet reading blogs, about tons of different subjects. I have to first of all give kudos to whoever created your website and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an amazing post. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only a few posses and frankly you have it. The combination of informative and quality content is definitely extremely rare with the large amount of blogs on the internet.

please see this:NevergiveupPH

Posted on January 29, 2014 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment