Journalist

By HawgWyld on 12:39 AM

Filed Under:

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I am excited to begin my career as a freelance journalist but there are a bunch of things I need to do before I really get myself off the ground. I’ve got the writing chops but I need to get a www.domainnames.com purchased so I can get a website up there. Without a site I can point potential clients to in order to show off my work, I may as well be going door to door! My friend Jennifer is going to help me design the site but I’ve got to make sure to do it very professionally so I’ll earn some credibility. It doesn’t help my case that I’m so young so I want my online presence to really show my work for what it is. I hope I’ll soon gain notoriety for my work but in the meantime, I’ve got to get my name out there and this is the best way I know how. Soon I’ll be beating editors off with a stick but until then, it’s all about marketing myself!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment