Hands on with the Nook tablet

By HawgWyld on 2:48 PM

Filed Under:

Barnes & Noble released the Nook Tablet back in November and it's caused more than a bit of a stir in the "budget" Android tablet market.

Does it live up to the hype? I like mine, but there are some severe limitations to the machine.

Want to read more? Just click here and you're on your way, sports fan!

2 comments for this post

I just got a Kindle Fire over the holidays. I love having an ereader!! Especially done that does apps and stuff.

By the way, Happy New Year. Long time no see! :)

Posted on January 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

Yeah, it has been awhile, hasn't it? I do like my Nook Tablet, but I'm sick to death of having to hack on things so they work like I want. Shoulda bought an iPad, I suppose...

Posted on January 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment