An easy solution to spam emails?

By HawgWyld on 3:08 AM

Filed Under:

Sick of sifting through an inbox full of junk to get those few emails you want?

I was at a point where I was getting close to 200 spam emails a day and was starting to view my email account are largely a nuisance. If I had to dig through all that garbage to get the emails I wanted, what was the point of running an account at all?

Sure, I tried using new email addresses but the spammers always found me. I filtered spams out in Thunderbird on my laptop, but that did nothing for the mail I checked on my iPhone and Nook Tablet.

What was the cure for all of this? It's simpler than you might think -- take advantage of Google's free and very good spam filters by using Gmail to filter my mail before it hits my inbox. Want to learn how to set that up easily? Click here and read all about. And, seriously, the service is completely free. Give it a shot!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment