Howdy Folks!

By Crazy Working Mom on 6:33 AM

Filed Under:

Just a quick hello...more to come from this CrAzY Working Mom very soon.  For now I've got to wake my sleeping beasts children and get them up and around so that we can all head out for a crappy lovely Monday! :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.  Thanks for the invite!

3 comments for this post

100% Arkie: no doubt!!!

Posted on July 28, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

Thanks for joining! Looking forward to your posts over here.

And I know all about herding children off to bed. Got two of the little darlings myself -- 11-years-old and 7-years-old.

Posted on July 28, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Looking forward to seeing this blog's exploding success!

Posted on July 28, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment