My wife has joined our invincible All Arkie Army!

By HawgWyld on 8:24 PM

Filed Under:

My wife, Marci, has just joined the All Arkie Army. Her blog is located right here and she is busily posting the very recipes that keep us all well fed and happy around here.

Please be nice to her as she is a legitimate U.S. Army veteran and could whip me in a fair fight!

4 comments for this post

Anonymous

Hey Marci! :)

Welcome aboard.

Posted on July 28, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Does this mean that I've got to behave now???

Posted on July 29, 2008 at 1:50 AM  
Anonymous

Thanks Crazy working mom...

Fishhawk... nah, you don't have to behave I don't plan on behaving at all...

Posted on July 29, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Good. I was startin' to get kinda worried.

Posted on July 29, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment