WEIRD WACKY WEDNESDAY - VIDEO OF THE DAY

By Kelly on 8:55 AM

Filed Under:



ARTIST - KLAUS NOMI
SONG - AFTER THE FALL

This guy was popular in New York back in the early 80's. I loved him. You guys are probably gonna wonder "what the heck" but this guy was and still is one of my favs. He died of aids back several years ago. There is a great documentary out about him called "The Nomi Song".

2 comments for this post

Totally off topic. But I love the ads that come about by crawling for content. Your site was just advertising Obama coins. Or, are they going to be the new currency post bailouts?

Posted on November 19, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Da Old Man -- That is interesting, isn't it? Well, I'm sure some members voted for Obama. Maybe they'll like all those ads.

By the way, you're a hoot. I'm going to have to remember that thing about the Obama coins being the only legal currency after the bailout. Heh. I'll steal that one...

Ted -- How are we getting these Obama posts on a Klaus Nomi video?

Kelly -- Never dug Nomi. He had a
huge following, though.

The Natural State Hawg!

Posted on November 19, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment