Taxpayer assistant? Need continuing education?

By Ethan Nobles on 11:07 PM

Filed Under:


It’s tax season and the IRS does allow people to make a buck or two by becoming enrolled agents and assisting taxpayers in navigating the confusing maze of tax code regulations.

There’s a catch – those who become enrolled agents must meet certain educational standards. Also, they must maintain their certifications through enrolled agent continuing education.

Fortunately, there's one private provider up there that will help enrolled agents keep up with their continuing education hours as well as find out what’s new and required for all in need of EA continuing education.

Just click one of the aforementioned links and you’re on your way, pilgrim.

1 comments for this post

This blog is nice and amazing. I really like your post! It's also nice to see someone who does a lot of research and has a great knack for writing, which is pretty rare from bloggers these days.

Posted on March 9, 2012 at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment