HEY, ARE THEY BROTHERS? I MEAN, THEY GOTTA BE RELATED!!!!!

By Kelly on 3:58 PM

Filed Under:

ALTON BROWN

AND

THOMAS DOLBY




HE BLINDED ME WITH COOKING!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

8 comments for this post

Who's Alton Brown???

Posted on October 25, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

He is the world famous food network chef and food author. He has a series on the food network called Good Eats and he is the host of Iron Chef America. So what's your opinion....do you think Alton and Thomas favor each other?

Posted on October 25, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Alton Brown is the best thing about the Food Network. He needs to run for president. I'd vote for him in a second. I'd volunteer for his campaign. I'd even (gasp!) put a campaign sign in my front yard.

Yes, you'd have a president who could also cook for ambassadors. How cool would that be.

He's a Southern boy, too, so that's even better.

Posted on October 25, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

My boyfriend, I call him The Editor, feels the same way about Alton. He calls him Saint Alton. But neither of you have commented on whether
Alton and Thomas look alike? What say ye?

Posted on October 25, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Ah, I'd say you are right, but I thought that was obvious! Furthermore, I've never thought about it before.

By the way, you might want to put the name of your blog in the "tags" section of your post. Throw a link back to your blog in the main post if you want, too.

There's nothing wrong with a little link building while we're posting over here, right?

Posted on October 26, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Yes, they really do look like brothers, and I appreciate you telling me who Saint Alton is. I can't believe Ethan knew. Of course, what can you expect from someone who sits around discussing soccer with their own brother???

Posted on October 26, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Well, here's the deal, The Editor doesn't think they look anything alike!!!!!!!! And, Natural State Hawg, I can't figure out how to put my blog in the tag section!!!!!!

Posted on October 26, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

He may have something up his sleeve that I am unaware of, but what I think Ethan meant was placing your blog's name in the tag section when you go to post an article, my dear Kelly. Also, please place a link or the url to your own blog(s) somewhere in each post so that others can read what else you may have to offer.

Posted on October 27, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment