A time-tested, online travel site

By HawgWyld on 10:32 PM

Filed Under:

travel_logo_smallWhat can you say about a site that’s been online in 1997? It’s ancient by “dot com” standards and, as such, must have something going for it.

Travel.com.au has been around since 1997 and has managed to survive the shakeups that killed a lot of online companies. I particularly like this site because I’ve always wanted to visit Australia for one reason or another (possibly because there are some areas of that country that stay between 50 degrees and 70 degrees all year long and Arkansas isn’t exactly like that).

If you’re planning a trip outside the country, the chances are good that you’ll need a little help with international flights, international airfares and those sorts of things, right? If you’re a cheapskate like I am, you’ll probably want to find some cheap flights, too. So, I tested out the site and tried to figure out what flights were available from Little Rock, Ark. to Sydney, Australia, on June 1 from the Little Rock National Airport.

Within seconds, I got to see which flights I could take, how much each one cost, how long my travel time would be and in which airports my flight would layover. That’s very convenient and the site does a great job of listing every relevant provider – you might be looking for Signapore Airlines, Jetstar, United Airlines or Qantas (just a few examples) and you can see where each of those airlines fits into your international flight (or, indeed, if they are included at all).

That’s what we call convenience, folks. Check out the site if you’re in the mood to travel.

1 comments for this post

Thanks for the sharing. Its wonderful. I want to share one more.

Pushkar Hotels

Posted on July 4, 2013 at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment