THE ALL ARKIE ARMY IS...

By The Mad Dog on 2:04 AM

Filed Under:

The Hawg (The Natural State Hawg)

Marci Nobles (Marci's Down Home Cooking)

Theresa Komor (blogs listed at profile)

Hillbilly Willy (blogs listed at profile)

FishHawk (blogs listed at profile)

Dr. Bill Smith (blogs listed at profile)

Tisha (Crazy Working Mom)

Caroline (Wii Pig Sooie)

Paul Eilers (blogs listed at profile)

The Mad Celt (Musings of a Mad Celt)


Y'ALL COME ON BACK AND SIT A SPELL!!!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!



3 comments for this post

Ethan...I don't have access to the "layout" features for this blog, so I created this post for ya to copy and paste over to a text document in the sidebar (just copy the post, click on "layout" and then click "add a gadget" in the layout template and pick "text", then paste the post, save and viola!)...do the copy and paste within the Blogger domain and it should copy the link code just fine. Chat with ya soon.

-Dale

Posted on August 14, 2008 at 2:40 AM  

Thanks for putting this together!

I'll get to copying and pasting tonight.

By the way, everyone be nice to Marci -- that's my wife ;)

Posted on August 15, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous

I will get you all added to my feed reader so that I can get to know you. :)

I think we should have these links in our sidebar, right?!

Posted on August 15, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment