Greetings from the Land of Entrapment...

By The Mad Dog on 11:44 PM

Filed Under:


er...Land of Enchantment! This post comes to y'all from the dusty climes of Albuquerque, NM, U.S.A.

The Hawg kindly asked me to contribute to this most excellent blog.

Now then...some of you may be asking, "Why the heck is a New Mexican posting at All Arkie Army?!
While it is true I am not an Arkansan native...I did work in The Natural State, driving truck for the now defunct Cannon Express in Springdale, AR. So...I'm kind of an ex-patriot...which makes me an honorary Arkie...I will serve as ad hoc ambassador from New Mexico for now, in hopes of strengthening Arkansas/New Mexico relations ("Is he serious?"...well, not really, but if you have questions about green chili, hot air balloons, aliens, nuclear weapons or orange barrels, please ask).

I look forward to visiting and meeting all my fellow "Arkie Soldiers" in the next few days. Peace and joy. -Dale (aka The Mad Celt)

1 comments for this post

Glad you could join us, Mad Celt! For the record, please watch those labels -- just identify your site and you'll be fine...

Posted on August 15, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment