Folks, we had us some trouble!

By HawgWyld on 9:16 PM

Filed Under:

Yep. There were some problems with the site earlier and I figured I should explain that.

Now, The Hawg is not an expert at all that technical Internety stuff, so I went searching for a dynamite template for our mighty, mighty home on the Web. I found one and downloaded it. It turns out the graphics were hosted on another site and the person who put the template together cut off the ability to load images from it.

So, I worried, stewed and figured out how to host everything myself. So, everthing should be back to how it was.

Sorry about the interruption.

I've also been giving some thought to our site. It's not growing as much as I'd like and that's probably my fault. We need some attention, I think. So, here's what I've dreamed up -- how about an "Honorary Arkie" award? We could give it to five people per month AND invite them to become members over here.

Any "yays," "nays" or "you've lost your mind, Hawgs?" Y'all let me know.

1 comments for this post

As official ad hoc ambassador from New Mexico, and honorary Arkie, I am of course in agreement with said proposal. I'll join Fishhawk in saying YAY!!!

Posted on August 14, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment