What The Hawg does all day...

By HawgWyld on 12:00 PM

Filed Under:

Like a lot of Americans, I am afflicted with a job although I'd rather bum around the house all day (and you can tell when things get busy at work -- I'm not as active around here, for example).

Unlike most Americans, however, I get to write stuff -- lots of stuff! -- all day long. So, here are a couple of my career-related entries on my other blog, Straight Shooting Real Estate.

Here's one all about the Arkansas housing market. Sales were terrible, yet average prices went up in June. Why? I have no idea.

And, you can access the latest edition of Realtor® 'Rightings (my, but I do detest that name) right here. I'm the editor, ad rep, chief writer and primary photographer. I got to do everything, seemingly, but give the magazine a suitable name. Such is life in the working world, yeah?

4 comments for this post

I have heard rumors that they are building houses with actual floors (not just dirt) in some parts of Arkansas now. Is this true or is this just a marketing ploy by some unscrupulous developer? Enquiring minds want to know.

Posted on August 14, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Say, The Hawg...what's with the fancy graphs and such?

Posted on August 14, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

fishhawk:

It's true! Now the dirt floor is still popular in some parts of the Ozarks, but we city folks prefer to at least have some wooden planks put down here and there.

Posted on August 15, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

the mad celt:

Those were generated by me! Just part of my job...

Posted on August 15, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment