It's time to name some honorary captains!

By HawgWyld on 10:59 PM

Filed Under: ,

Oh, yes. The time has come once again to name some honorary captains of the All Arkie Army!

Honorary captains, of course, are just some bloggers that we like. We like them so much, in fact, that we at the All Arkie Army want to send them a dandy award.

Now, here's one of the best things about this award -- we don't ask the recipients to do anything but take their awards and enjoy them. That's right. We're not asking anyone to pass these things on to a dozen people or anything like that. This is a no-strings award and we do hope the recipients appreciate getting it.

So, who are these recipients? Why, Pam over at pamibe and Dadthedude over at, err, Dad - thedude.

Congratulations to them both! We hope y'all keep doing what y'all do and make sure to visit over here often.

The Army is always recruiting


If you're an Arkansan or have ties to the Natural State, why not join this Arkansas-centric blog? Post what you like, promote your own blog and work and hang out with some Arkies. Interested? Hit the "contact" link at the top of the page to send me an e-mail and request admission.

A reminder or two...

We're going to nominate honorary captains once a month and we hope all All Arkie Army members will help us out with that. Just look for a post from me opening nominations and submit some bloggers you like in the comments section.

Also, feel free to submit links to your blog here when you post an article. That will help boost your Alexa rating and Google rank. Link baiting from Army members is encouraged, see?

Oh, and click right here if you want to read my latest heart-wrenching tale of the failings of the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Benton Panthers.

5 comments for this post

"We don't ask the recipients to do anything..." WHAT THE #$%&??? I'm getting real tired of scrubbing these toliets everyday!!!

Posted on November 10, 2008 at 4:21 AM  

Thank you so much; I'm honored! :)

Posted on November 10, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

cool, I got promoted to Captain and didn't even have to suffer the second Lt crap!

Is fishhawk correct? Does this mean I have to clean the head everyday? Crap, I thought I got promoted.

Thank you!!

Posted on November 10, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous

LOL Well, Fish, I suppose I could trade my potato peeling for one day with ya!

Congratulations, Pam and Dude! Big salute to you both!

Posted on November 10, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Nah, FishHawk has it all wrong. New captains have to show up on a weekend and babysit my kids while my wife and I go out and have fun.

How's that for wishful thinking?

Congratulations to both of our new honorary captains!

Posted on November 10, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment