I SO WANT THIS FOR X-MAS!!!!

By Kelly on 2:14 PM

Filed Under:


So my dog, Mattie Moo, has this very annoying habit of pulling the pillow out from under my head while I'm sleeping at night. I've tried everything to get her to stop doing it. She even has her own pillow but she wants mine. I saw this on The Soccer Mom's blog.

IT'S PERFECT! YEAH! UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP! WOW! RESTFUL NIGHTS!!!!!

Um, wait a minute. I bet this would be a deal breaker with the Editor if I wore this thing to bed.Nevermind. Um, can I have an IPOD instead, please.

4 comments for this post

She looks pissed! I don't know how restful it is.

Posted on October 30, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

I can hear you singing now. "Oh, I'm too sexy for the sack. Just too sexy for the sack. Ain't nothin' The Editor can do 'bout that!"

Posted on October 31, 2008 at 1:49 AM  

I agree with Grandy. She doesn't look too happy...

Posted on October 31, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Fishhawk.....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

And, yeah, she looks like an unhappy camper!

Posted on November 3, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment