Wordless Wednesday -- Halloween Edition!

By HawgWyld on 10:51 PM

Filed Under:

Yes, here are four fellows who truly knew how to keep Halloween all year long.



Go see the rest of the Wordless Wednesday participants by clicking right here.

8 comments for this post

that's really scary!As always my Wordless Wednesday is in Sequence be sure to visit all to see the relation between the 3 entries my

sweet, here is the pretty and here is the naughty

Posted on October 28, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

Great band, but I don't get the Halloween connection. Surely you're not implying that they are in costume--are you??? Enquiring minds want to know.

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

like they say... ugly goes all the way to the bone.

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

architect -- I'll do just that.

FishHawk -- Of course not! That's how they really looked -- this whole "let's look human" kick was the fraud.

Pamela -- Awww. Don't be picking on KISS, now!

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Happy WW! Never really got into the whole KISS thing...

I invite your blog readers to see how the economic crisis in America will impact trick-or-treaters during Halloween!

peace, Villager

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Oops...i don't dare to view the complete video....

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

Kiss?!!

My W W is my husband's alter-ego today. Stop by and say 'Hey!' won't you? I'd love to have you visit with me too. Happy Wordless.

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 4:45 AM  
Anonymous

Parasite baby! I've been a KISS fan for over 30 years now!

Posted on October 29, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment