All Arkie Army Captains announced tomorrow

By HawgWyld on 10:34 PM

Filed Under:

Yes, that's right -- we'll be naming another set of honorary Captains of the All Arkie Army sometime tomorrow.


Like, when I get around to it.

I encourage all members of the All Arkie Army, then, to click right here and add your nominations or vote on the ones that are there. The action is all in the comments section. So, have at it.

The criteria for nominating folks is pretty simple -- just pick some bloggers you like. Some that maintain top-notch blogs and deserve a little recognition.


Meanwhile...

My wife went wacky with the camera this evening so I figured I'd share. Why? Because I'm a sharing type.
Besides, these photos are funny.

The first one is of Winston and me. Winston is a 140-pound, boxer/Saint Bernard mix. He's the worst lap dog on the planet but he seems intent on crawling in my lap, regardless.

Marci snapped several photos of Winston crushing me this evening, and happened to
 capture this one of the dog with his paw on my mouth. I'm not sure if that was accidental or he got tired of listening to me ramble.

If he did, indeed, get tired of listening to me ramble, then he's much smarter than I thought.

Winston's a good dog. He needs to stay out of my lap, however.

The second one is of my daughter, Brenda, and me. Why does she look so happy? Because she just stole my robe.

The little stinker.

3 comments for this post

funny photos - it looked like your dog was after a treat or that you were egging him on.

:)

kt

Posted on November 9, 2008 at 5:43 AM  

Good photos, Ethan!

You are looking sharp!

Posted on November 9, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

ktales -- Nope. Wasn't egging him on. He's half boxer and, as such, he flies that paws all over the place. My wife just sat over with a camera and laughed at me as that 140-pound monster crawled in my lap and messed with me.

And, then, the daughter showed up...

Paul -- Well, that's me after about a three-hour nap. "Sharp" isn't the word I'd use!

Posted on November 9, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment